As a category, vaping is in flux, with new rules and regulations rolling out across the country in 2020. C-stores are bearing the brunt of the changes.
Here’s what you need to know, starting with the most recent news item.
- Ottawa’s vaping ad regulations kick in Friday Read more
- B.C. introduces new vaping rules that restrict products sold by c-stores Read more
- Ottawa’s new rules restricting the promotion of vaping products in places young people can access are set to come into effect August 7 Read more
- Public Health Units have discretion when it comes to enforcing Ontario’s new vape rules targeting sales at c-stores Read more
- Ontario agrees to delay full enforcement of vaping rules Read more
- Ottawa delays new vape packaging regulations Read more
- Ontario sticks with July 1 for new vaping regulations Read more
- C-stores not a major source for youth vaping Read more
- Nova Scotia to regulate nicotine levels in e-cigarettes Read more
- Alberta introduces legislation to regulate vaping Read more
- Saskatchewan introduces rules to ban vaping products for youth Read more
- New vaping rules will punish neighbourhood c-stores Read more
- Ontario convenience and gas stations comply with vaping ad ban Read more
- CICC supports vaping priorities outlined by Minister of Health mandate Read more