Leaders from across the convenience spectrum converged in Toronto last week for the first annual Nation Convenience Industry Summit hosted by the Convenience Industry Council of Canada.
It was a fantastic lineup of inspiring ideas, networking and industry celebration. (Find out more in the upcoming November/December issue of Convenience Store News Canada).
On Wednesday evening, attendees gathered at the Beanfield Centre at Exhibition Place for the National Convenience Industry Awards. Congratulations to all the winners!
Excellence Awards winners are:
- Outstanding Partner of the Year: Coca-Cola Company
- Outstanding Industry Leader: Marc Goodman
- Robert and Jacques Beaudry Lifetime Achievement Award: Antonio (Tony) Zarrillo of JTI
- Peter Gorman Humanitarian Award: ITWAL Limited
Convenience Innovation Award winners are:
- Beverages: PepsiCo Canada Gatorade Zero Berry
- Chocolate: Mondelez Canada, Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo
- Better for You: KIND Snacks, Kind Changemaker
- Confectionery & Gum: Mondelez Canada, Trident Vibes Spearmint Rush
- General Merchandise: SRP Companies, Cable Chompers
- Snacks: LSI Enterprise, Jack Links Teriyaki Steak Strip Bars