Convenience Store News Canada (CSNC) and its sister publications, Canadian Grocer and The Medical Post were nominated for nine Canadian National Magazine Awards for business-to-business (B2B) publications. The awards highlight outstanding work and the accomplishments of Canadian B2B outlets.
CSNC along with its sister publications were celebrated by their parent company, EnsembleIQ.
“We’re committed to delivering Canadian retail and healthcare professionals valuable insights in engaging formats to help them better serve their industries,'' said Joe Territo, chief strategy officer for EnsembleIQ. “To be shortlisted for these nine prestigious awards validates our strategy and showcases the strength of our content and design teams. We're honored to be recognized by the Canadian National Magazine Awards: B2B competition.''
CSNC’s finalists include:
Finalists for Canadian Grocer include:
- Best Column or Regularly Featured Department: People
- Best Feature Article: Trade: commercial: Reimagining the Box
- Best Series of Articles: Generation Next Thinking
Finalists for The Media Post include:
- Best Column or Regularly Featured Department: Dr. Raj Waghmare’s column
- Best Profile of a Person: Being a physician entrepreneur
- Best News Coverage: Patients without doctors coast-to-coast
- Best Sover: The Anti-Paperwork Issue
Winners of the Canadian National Magazine Awards: B2B competition will be announced June 2. Congratulations