National Car Wash Solutions, North America’s top car wash solution provider, will launch its Virtual Car Wash Convention & Showroom on April 9, which will provide on-going access for registrants to the show floor and education sessions over the next three months. Due to risks associated with COVID-19, The Car Wash Show™, scheduled for early April in San Antonio, TX, was cancelled. Saying true to their mission of anticipating shifting trends, NCS quickly took action and developed a creative, remote solution to meet the needs of The Car Wash Show™ attendees and keep them engaged in the car wash community.
The virtual site will provide information for anyone who wants to learn more about the car wash business. It’s ideal for existing operators, new investors, C-store operators, and auto dealers. Participants will learn about new innovations, business strategies, and how to effectively compete in the marketplace to build their customer base back up.
Webinar topics will include relevant subjects such as: Rapid Recapture of you Customer Base; Fool Proof Financials; and Competitor Crusher = More Money. Jim Belanger, GM Tunnel Solutions, said this about the Virtual Convention: “If you’re in the car wash business you know flexibility and innovation are key. NCS and our partners always meet our customers right where they are, and for now, they are hunkering down. We want to bring the best information from the brightest in the industry right to their home offices.”
The Virtual Convention & Showroom will maintain many of the benefits and perks of attending an in-person event including:
- Networking opportunities with other owners and operators in a virtual ‘Social Lounge’
- A virtual visit to the NCS Top Washers booth
- Raffles and giveaways
- Show promotions across all partner brands (MacNeil Wash Systems, Ryko Solutions, TSS Car Wash Services, Vacutech, and Clean Touch)
- Additional saving opportunities by becoming an NCS Partner in Profit
- Meet with the NCS team of experts on the "show floor" to discuss your business needs and solution ideas
- Unveiling of the brand new InSite Analytics Tool
Jim Belanger went on to say: “This is an unprecedented time which calls for creative solutions from leaders in the industry; we’re seeing it as a great opportunity to expand our educational reach beyond the walls of the traditional convention center.”