Convenience Store News Canada is thrilled to be among the finalists for three Eddie & Ozzie Awards.
The Folio: Eddie & Ozzie Awards is a prestigious recognition program in the publishing community and recognizes excellence in editorial content and design across print and digital media.
"It's an honour to have our work recognized at this level," says Convenience Store News Canada editor and associate publisher, Michelle Warren. "Congratulations to the entire team for their inspiring work."
- Editorial Use of Data B2B: “C-store IQ National Shopper Study,” May/June issue, plus online Convenience Store News Canada
- Illustration, B2B: “Liquid Gold” Cover Illustration by Tim Zeltner, January/February 2022, Convenience Store News Canada
- Cover Design, 25,000 – 100,000 Circulation: “Liquid Gold” issue, January/February 2022, Convenience Store News Canada
Several CSNC sister publications are also in the running. In total, EnsembleIQ, North America’s leading source of insightful information and actionable connections in retail, technology, consumer goods, healthcare and hospitality, is shortlisted for 11 Eddie & Ozzie Awards.
- Series of Articles, B2B: Food & Beverage: “Overcoming the Labor Crisis,” Convenience Store News
- Single Article, B2B: Retail/Manufacturing/Supply Chain: “Stepping UP: The Innovation Issue” cover story, Convenience Store News
- Single Article, B2B: Retail/Manufacturing/Supply Chain: “The DEI Imperative: A Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive Convenience Store Industry Is More Important Than Ever,” Convenience Store News
- Immersive/Interactive Storytelling, B2B: “Retail and CPG Reinvented” for Google, Consumer Goods Technology/EnsembleIQ BrandLab
- Advertorial/Sponsored Content, Consumer/Custom/Content Marketing: “Capturing the Revenge Shopper” for AWS, RIS News/EnsembleIQ BrandLabEnsembleIQ Ozzie Award Finalists for 2022
- Microsite, Custom Website: “Retail Intel” for Great Northern Instore, Path to Purchase Institute/EnsembleIQ BrandLab
- Data Visualization, B2B: “The Sustainable Journey of Corrugated Boxes” for FibreBox, Progressive Grocer/EnsembleIQ BrandLab
- Feature Design, Custom/Content Marketing: “The Lure of Seafood” for Alaska Seafood Marketing Association, Progressive Grocer/EnsembleIQ BrandLab
Several of the entries were developed in partnership with EnsembleIQ clients, ranging from CPG brands to enterprise technology companies.
“We are honoured to be recognized with many finalists in this prominent awards program. Our mission is to provide our customers and our audiences of retail, technology, healthcare and hospitality professionals essential insights and connections to drive their businesses forward," said Joe Territo, executive vice-president of content and Communications, EnsembleIQ. "This significant volume of recognition of the quality and engaging work of teams across EnsembleIQ is a valuable indicator of our success in that regard.”
Winners will be announced on September 13 at an awards gala at the City Winery in New York City. Here is the full list of finalists.