Blog: 10 things you should know about Convenience U CARWACS
Did you know the 10th anniversary of The Convenience U CARWACS Show is just weeks away? If you’ve been before, you know it’s THE place to meet industry stakeholders, including suppliers, distributors and like-minded retailers.
If you haven’t been before, it’s time to learn more about it!
In honour of the 10th anniversary, here are 10 things you should know about the show:
1. It takes place March 5 & 6 at the International Centre in Toronto.
2. David Chilton, author of Canada’s all-time best-selling book, The Wealthy Barber, and the newest addition to the hit CBC television show, Dragons’ Den, will kick off the two-day event with an opening address.
3. There are tons of educational sessions and workshops to choose from so you can increase your knowledge and gain new ideas. See the full list of sessions here.
4. The trade show floor features the industry’s leading suppliers and manufacturers, so you can see their innovation first-hand and meet representatives face-to-face.
5. Want beer and wine in your c-store? The OCSA will be leading an educational session about the Free Our Beer campaign, so you can learn how to get involved.
6. There are car wash-specific sessions, with topics including marketing your environmentally friendly wash and the chemistry explained.
7. The networking opportunities are endless, with a networking reception on March 5 from 5:00-6:30 p.m.
8. You’ll never find more like-minded retailers and operators under one roof, so it’s a great opportunity to form a community where you can exchange ideas and get your questions answered.
9. The trade show floor will be full of exciting and innovative exhibitors. See a full list of them here.
10. Registration is open! Sign up today to reserve your spot.
What are your favourite things about The Convenience U CARWACS Show? What should other retailers know? Leave your comments below and help us celebrate 10 great years!