The Canadian Carwash Association (CCA) has elected twelve new members to its Board. The CCA announced its new board members at its Annual General Meeting last week, which was held virtually for members.
The 2023/2024 Board of Directors will serve a minimum one year term. The CCA welcomed back eight familiar faces from last year's Board:
- Jeff Beam, Mondo Products
- Cristina Caruso, Suncor Energy Inc.
- Michael Howe, WashLinks
- Mike Jacques, National Car Was Solutions
- Karen Smith, Valet Car Wash
- Grady Taylor, Transchem Group
- Rudy can Woerkom, Belvedere Technical Services Ltd.
- Tim Walker, Soapy Brushy
And welcomed four new faces to this year's Board:
- Travis Braithwaite, ClearWater CarWash
- Michael Destro, Rainbow Car Wash
- Michael Saunders, MarkVII Equipment
- Matt Verity, Matt Verity Consulting
During the meeting, the CCA also announced that the 2024 Annual General Meeting will be held in person at the Convenience U CARWACS Show in early March.